You know that in order to grow your business and sales, you need to build an email list.
And maybe you’ve created lead magnets before, but they aren’t converting well, and your list is barely growing.
Quizzes can be an amazing lead generation tool to grow your email AND get to know your audience a lot better.
I recently tried out a new software – Interact Quiz Builder – and I wanted to share with you how it works. It might be something you want to try to grow your list. They have a 14-day free trial you can test out!
(This is an affiliate link, but know I only ever recommend products and software I use and love myself!)
We’ve all seen quizzes on social media – like, “What type of ice cream are you?” – that we LOVE taking and finding out what result we get. Quizzes are one of the best ways right now to generate leads, drive traffic, and segment your audience.
Don’t take my word for it, click here to see Kaye Putnam’s brand personality quiz that’s been taken over 100,000 times! Personality quizzes see on average a 50% conversion rate and a 300% lead increase when you switch your lead magnet on your website.
A few months ago I decided to try out using a quiz as a lead magnet, and was super impressed with how easy it was to create.
This quiz took me about 15 minutes to create. There are still some tweaks and improvements I can make with it, but for creating something on a complete whim… well, I was pretty pleased!
Not only was it insanely easy, but it added over 100 new leads to my list – completely organically (free!) – in under 6 weeks!
The software I used?
One of my favourite things was that there were a bunch of pre-made templates (over 100!) so I could just look around for what I needed, and then make some minor adjustments from there.
The templates cover all kinds of niches: travel, business, food, wellness, decor, and more!
You are also able to understand your audience with quiz analytics and features like branching logic to segment them further in your email lists.
All of these quizzes below are made using the Interact software too:
Things I liked about making my quiz using Interact:
- They’ve thought of everything + it’s so user friendly
- Ready-to-go templates makes the quiz easy to set-up + look pretty
- Great customer service with live chat
- In-depth analytics showing me what my audience answered and their quiz results/personalities.
- It’s SO FUN! I love making and taking quizzes!
- I’m able to customize my quiz with MY branding – colors, photos, fonts, everything!
- Their quizzes are totally mobile friendly
- Easy integrations to things like my email service provider
- Segmentation of my list(s) so I can connect the right audience with the right content
- Designated consultants who focus on “done for you quizzes” and quiz strategy help
If you want to try creating a quiz yourself, Interact has a FREE 14-day trial. Sign up here!
Think through exactly WHO your target customer is and what product you eventually want to sell them. Then come up with an engaging and fun quiz that will get those exact right people on your list.
Have fun with it!