Do you have multiple passions?
Ever get that feeling of wanting to create a bunch of different businesses or products?
I think every true entrepreneur can relate, and I know our guest on today’s show certainly can.
In this episode of The Passive Project Podcast, we sat down with the lovely Kelsey Baldwin of Paper & Oats.
Kelsey has been an online entrepreneur for years and has had an incredible journey. A graphic designer by trade, Kelsey has created a wildly successful Etsy shop selling digital download printables, teaches students about InDesign and Etsy through her online courses, and has even published a book about her journey through divorce and being a single parent.
This is an amazing episode for anyone who has felt that pull to multiple passions. Kelsey shares how she has grown her business, how she has shifted focuses and pivoted over time, how she stays true to her vision, and so much more.
Grab a cup of tea and enjoy the episode!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
- Paper & Oats
- Follow Kelsey on Instagram
- Check out Paper & Oats on Etsy
- Kelsey’s “Etsy on Autopilot” guide
- Kelsey’s book, Strong Girl Brave Girl
- FREE on-demand InDesign workshop
Looking for a software platform for your own online course or other digital product? We use and love Teachery! No hidden fees, a flat monthly rate, beautiful interface, and incredible customer service.
Use our affiliate link to sign up for Teachery and we will send you a free graphics pack that will help you make your course look beautiful! Just email us at email@example.com once you have signed up for your Teachery account.
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?