Today on the show I have a special guest – Megan Taylor!
Megan is a copywriter and is sharing some of her best tips on how to write compelling and engaging content.
If you want to stop being a carbon copy of what’s out there and learn how to tap into your own voice to attract your dream clients and customers, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
But beyond that, we are also talking about her business model. I love the way Megan has structured her business and we even get into how she landed her very first client.
This is a fun, coffee chat type episode that I know you’ll love.
Let’s roll the tape!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Megan?
Snag your spot in my free class!
Already have an online course and want to scale it? Watch my free class! You can also join The Passive Project by clicking here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?