Are you getting tired of the unpredictable income that comes with ONLY doing live launches with your course?
Are you looking for a way to create more consistent sales in your online course business without ALL the hassle of always live launching?
In today’s episode, I’m talking about how to sell your course with evergreen sales funnels, and guess what? Most course creators just aren’t capitalizing on this method to create more sales of their courses and offers.
Stick with me as I dive into:
- Why you need an evergreen sales funnel
- What the key components of a successful funnel actually are
- How you can create one for yourself by reusing your live launch content
Let’s dive in!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
If you’re ready to dive in and sell your course with evergreen sales funnels, then come join us inside The Passive Project!
If you’re ready to sell your digital offer on autopilot then make sure you snag my Email Funnel Blueprints so you can learn what emails to send and when! It’s time to turn those leads into customers!
Are you looking for those links to both ConvertKit and FloDesk so you can set up some juicy email funnels? Here you go:
Let’s not forget about some of my other fave tools I’m always talking about:
- Everwebinar for evergreen webinar setup
- Thrivecart for checkout pages
- Teachery for online course platforms
- Leadpages for opt-in pages and sales pages
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!