In today’s episode I’m sitting down with Meghan Johnston – a Yoga Teacher and Wellness expert from Ottawa, Canada.
Meghan has been a yoga teacher for 10 years and entrepreneur for the last two years, but hadn’t ever launched an online course. When the pandemic hit and yoga studios were being closed all over town, she knew this was her moment to tap into the online space.
After enrolling in my program, Course Creator School, Meghan created and launched her first program – Radical Rest Rhythms. And she tripled her sales goals.
Tune in to today’s show to hear how she did it, the surprising thing she did during her launch that everyone tells you NOT to do, and more about how she developed her program.
Let’s roll the tape!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Freebie of the week: How to launch an online course
Register for my free masterclass to learn all about how you can launch an online course AND make sales before you even have the course created!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?