Welcome to our first ever episode of The Passive Project podcast.
The podcast all about building a thriving online business, but without the hustle. Where we talk about how to make an income and an impact, and how to create a business that gives you the freedom in your life you are craving.
I am so excited to dive into this with you.
What are we going to talk about today in this very first episode?
This is our intro episode where we will cover who I am, what the podcast is going to be all about, who the podcast is for, and what you can expect to get out of it.
Who am I, anyway?
- I am a 3 time online entrepreneur
- Obsessed with building online businesses that can run as passively as possible
- I currently manage my two businesses
- Some of you might have known me from my early days home decor and lifestyle blog, The Sweetest Digs
- Over the last few years I have shifted my focus to my business coaching business over at GemmaBonhamCarter.com
- I can’t get enough of helping others – mostly women and moms – create businesses that allow them to make an impact and an income
What is your WHY in your business?
- My big why are my kids — I am lifestyle motivated. I want to take those trips, be able to be home with my kids, go to all the special events, be in control of my own schedule, not have to commute, etc.
- Because that’s my why, I have always focused on building businesses that can bring in revenue but be as systemized as possible.
- I never wanted a huge agency or tons of clients
My big goal with my businesses have been to maximize revenue but minimize the number of hours I need to put into them — I like everything to be as automated as possible
What’s the podcast going to be all about:
- What are we going to tackle here ….
- All things online business, baby!
- Passive income
- Creating and selling digital products
- Email funnels, systems, automation
- Affiliate marketing
- Selling physical products using print on demand
- How to build your business and grow an audience
- List building
But we are also going to go beyond business. I think a conversation that’s really missing out there is one about balance.
I see a lot of amazing mentors and entrepreneurs out there who are crushing it. And I’m so happy for them. But for me, my family comes first. I actually don’t want to travel all over the country all the time for masterminds or conferences. I don’t want to be on IG stories 24/7, showing every little bit of my life. I don’t want to be so focused on sales that I forget to have a life outside of my computer.
So I think the conversation of how to balance your passions and parenthood is an important one. Even if you aren’t a parent – you have hobbies and passions outside of your business. Those things that bring you huge joy.
How can we create a business that helps us live our lives with more of that?
You may also know… I’m also all about the woo. I have a healthy dose of hippy in me.
I truly believe that your business only grows as quickly as your personal development does. I have found it to be true for myself that the more effort I put into myself – becoming a better person and more in tune with me – that my business grew right alongside me.
So let’s talk about that a bit too. We’ll touch on things like daily routines, visualizing our goals, meditating, exercising, things like that.
Who is the podcast for?
Does that sound like stuff you’re keen to explore with me? Hope so.
So if you are an online entrepreneur. If you are building that business of your dreams. If you are chasing down your goals like a rockstar. If you are passionate and driven and know where you want to go… but you want to do it without sacrificing your personal life, your balance, your hobbies, and the things that give you joy in your life… well friend, this is the podcast for you.
What can you expect to get out of it?
We will be releasing a new episode of The Passive Project podcast every Monday.
They will be published right here on my website, GemmaBonhamCarter.com, and you’ll be able to listen on iTunes, stitcher, wherever you listen to podcasts usually. We’ll make it available on all the platforms.
I love sending out emails to my peeps with helpful tips, inspiration, and free stuff I create and use in my own business. If you’re already on my list, you’ll see that I’ll also be sure to alert you to the new episodes as they come out. If you aren’t already on my email list, well babe… what are you waiting for? I can’t wait to be BFFs with you and learn more about your business and goals and life.
So make sure to get your cute butt over there. You can head to GemmaBonhamCarter.com/besties.
Since we are just getting this podcast off the ground, the other thing I would be SO appreciate for is if you want to forward it to your biz BFF. Leave a review on iTunes. Share it on your instagram and tag me. I would give you some major online love for that.
Alright that’s it for our first episode. I can’t wait to start this adventure with all of you!
Stay tuned for episode #2 where we will be chatting all things passive income. What it really means and how you can incorporate more of it in your business.
Listen, Review, & Subscribe On:
Funnel Blueprint: Instant Download
Want to make more sale of your online course, membership, or digital product? You need a funnel that converts!
Get the exact Funnel Blueprints for a Webinar, 5-Day Challenge, and Video Series. Uncover the #1 tip that guarantees your funnel success (or means zero sales). Get the easy setup with my software + tech recommendations included!