Have you ever thought about setting up an affiliate program for your digital product?
Know that there are colleagues and existing customers who would love to recommend your product?
Interested in a new way of creating additional revenue and sales?
We are welcoming Kelly Morrison from Create Your Affiliate Program on today’s episode of The Passive Project Podcast.
Kelly is an affiliate program manager for online creative entrepreneurs. She knows exactly how amazing an affiliate program can be for increasing sales and revenue for digital product creators!
In today’s episode she is walking us through:
- Why we should create our own affiliate program
- How to set up an affiliate package to make promotion really easy for our affiliates
- The tech setup (and how it’s not as complicated as you might think!)
- … and more!
Tune in below!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
The doors to The Passive Project are officially open!! But only for a few days. Make sure you join us here!!
- Affiliate Programs 101 Free Guide
- Check out Kelly’s Website!
- Get on the waitlist for Kelly’s Workshop
- Kelly’s recommended tech tool LeadDyno * * Kelly’s affiliate link
Register for our brand new LIVE masterclass happening on Sept 10th at 2:00pm EST “The Passive Project Method: How to get more sales on autopilot using email marketing”
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?