As an entrepreneur mom of two, I get a lot of questions about how I make it all work.
Well in today’s episode of The Passive Project Podcast (episode 6), I’m taking you on a day in the life of me (Gemma!).
From my morning routine, to making it all fit, finding balance, creating priorities, and time saving hacks, I wanted to spill all my juicy tips and take you on a “behind the scenes” look at what my average day looks like.
In this episode I’m dishing on…
- The first things I do every morning (yep, I’m a morning routine person now)
- What I’m STRUGGLING with every morning (maybe you can relate?)
- The workouts I do that I’m legit LOVING (30 minutes!)
- My day-to-day work hours + hacks for staying focused
- What my afternoons + evenings look like with my family
- …and more juicy tidbits!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Links mentioned in this episode:
Kelly O’Rourke, my Beachbody coach!
Hal Elrod’s “Miracle Morning” book.
My list of recommended business books (these are MUST reads!).
Freebie of the week: The Rapid List Building Guide
Want to grow your email list?
Get the top strategies from 20 online marketing experts like Jenna Kutcher, Jill Stanton, Tyler McCall so many others!
Learn the HIGHEST converting strategies so you don’t waste time on things that don’t work, and you build that list of raving fans.
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?