If you’re an entrepreneur, you know that managing your finances can be a challenge. How much should you pay yourself? How do you know what to save, and how much should you allocate to expenses? And what about hiring? It can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
In this episode, I sit down with Belinda Rosenblum, author of the best-selling book “Own Your Money,” to discuss all things finance. Belinda is a financial expert who helps entrepreneurs take control of their money, so they can focus on growing their business.
We collected YOUR questions ahead of time and are addressing them in this very frank episode.
During our conversation, Belinda shares some valuable insights and practical tips that will help you get a handle on your finances.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we cover:
- How to know what to pay yourself, save, and allocate to expenses as an entrepreneur
- The do’s and don’ts of hiring and outsourcing, and how to build a team that supports your financial goals
- The mindset shifts you need to make to create a healthy relationship with money
- Our favourite personal finance books and why we love them
Belinda’s expertise and experience make her the perfect person to guide you on this journey, and I’m so excited to share our conversation with you.
So, grab a cup of coffee and tune in to hear our chat about all things finance. It’s available now on all major podcast platforms, including Spotify and Apple Podcasts. And if you enjoy the episode, be sure to leave a review and share it with your friends!
Thanks for your support, and I can’t wait for you to listen!
Connect with Belinda:
- Download the Pay Yourself Calculator
- Join Belinda’s next Pricing Masterclass
- Get Belinda’s “Self-Worth To Net Worth” Book
- Check out Belinda’s Cash Flow CEO Accelerator program
- Say hi to Belinda on Instagram
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Browse My Best-Selling Programs.
Are you finally ready to launch your course, grow your audience, and build your dream business? Browse my best-selling programs and let’s get to work! Check them out here.
Ready to create and launch your first course? We are currently enrolling for Course Creator School! Find all the details here!