Bonjour, dear listeners!
I’m incredibly excited to share with you the details of my recent three-week trip to the beautiful South of France. From the enchanting streets of Aix-en-Provence to the historical gems of Toulouse, and the charming medieval town of Mirepoix, there’s so much to unpack.
But that’s not all. Travelling with kids, as many of you may know, requires a whole different level of preparation and patience. In this episode, I’ll be sharing my top tips for making the journey enjoyable for the whole family.
Then, we’ll shift gears and talk about something every entrepreneur dreams of: making money while taking time off.
Yes, you heard it right! I managed to pull in a cool $67k USD in product sales during my vacation. Want to know how? In this week’s episode, I will spill the beans about the strategies I used, how I prepared my business for my absence, and exactly what products sold like hotcakes to rake in that dough.
It’s not magic, but a matter of careful planning and strategy. I will break down the four key areas you need to consider and build to ensure you have that same kind of financial stability in your sales.
In this episode, we’ll dive into:
1. My travel itinerary in the south of France – get ready for some serious travel inspo!
2. Essential tips for travelling with kids to make your journey a breeze.
3. How I made $67k in product sales while sipping on French wine and basking in the Mediterranean sun.
4. Detailed insights into what sold and how I sold it to secure that impressive revenue.
5. The four main things you, as an entrepreneur, need to consider and build for your own financial security and to maintain consistent sales, even when you’re not actively in your business.
So, buckle up for this blend of travel tales and business insights, designed to entertain, inspire, and educate.
Let’s roll the tape!
AirBnBs we stayed at:
- Aix en Provence: We were OBSESSED with this place – loved it! Only thing is that you need a rental car as it’s not walkable into town
- Montpellier: Was good, but not amazing
- Aix en Provence
(Happily recommend all of them – so beautiful!)
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Browse My Best-Selling Programs.
Are you finally ready to launch your course, grow your audience, and build your dream business? Browse my best-selling programs and let’s get to work! Check them out here.
Ready to create and launch your first course? We are currently enrolling for Course Creator School! Find all the details here!