In this fiery episode, I serve up my own “hot take” on social media selling, discussing my alternative approach to the popular content-to-sale strategy. I delve into the reasons why, unlike many online entrepreneurs, I opt for tech and automation rather than constant performance on social platforms. Plus, I share my “dirty little secret” that I rarely check my Instagram analytics. Intrigued? You should be!
What You’ll Learn
– The unconventional approach to using social media in my sales process.
– Why I’m drawn to tech, automation, and systems rather than constant social media performance.
– My stance on Instagram analytics and the data I focus on instead.
– How I utilize social media to fill my sales funnels, not to be my main sales avenue.
– Why I prefer to refine and improve a few core programs rather than continually creating new ones.
I’m challenging the norm on this one and taking you behind the scenes of my thought process around social media and how I’m currently using it.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Browse My Best-Selling Programs.
Are you finally ready to launch your course, grow your audience, and build your dream business? Browse my best-selling programs and let’s get to work! Check them out here.
Ready to create and launch your first course? We are currently enrolling for Course Creator School! Find all the details here!