Do you sell service and think that you might want to add passive income into the mix?
Are you unsure about how you can make that transition?
Well, my Gemma Bonham-Carter team member and right-hand-gal, Samantha Ste Marie, is here to talk about how she started freelancing, how she got her first few clients, our journey working together, and how she has started making the transition into passive income in her business.
Samantha has over six years of experience offering digital marketing services to entrepreneurs and business owners, and after hitting her first six-figure year in her business, she decided to start coaching other aspiring freelancers to do the same!
On the show today, Samantha is dishing on:
- Her journey as a freelancer, and how it started with her getting fired
- How she got her first few clients
- Traditional marketing methods that people tend to shy away from, but are actually really effective
- Her transition into passive income and how simple it can be
If it sounds juicy that’s because it is!
Tune in for the full interview with the my right-hand-gal, Samantha Ste Marie.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Samantha?
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?