Welcome back to The Course Creator Show, where your host, Gemma Bonham-Carter, takes a reflective look at the past year. In this exciting first part of her 2023 wrap-up series, Gemma shares the highlight reel that shaped her year both in life and business.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Personal Milestones from 2023, including trips, the move to France, sticking to some personal goals, and more.
- A detailed analysis of the year, including what she focused on each month in 2023 and why
- Revenue Stats: Tune in to hear how Gemma did from a revenue perspective compared to previous years, plus the nitty gritty of her profit margin, expenses, and more
- Her runaway hits of the year, plus some changes she made to her coaching model
- Surprising wins like ManyChat, a lesson in balance, brand evolution, and more
Whether you’re a seasoned course creator or just starting out, this episode is packed with insights and inspiration to help you reflect on your own journey and prepare for the year ahead.
Tune in now for a celebration of achievements and lessons learned, and get ready to be inspired for 2024!
Sign up for the Part 3 of this series, happening LIVE on Jan 16. We’ll be talking 2024 trends and how to grow your online course business strategically this year. Register here!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Browse My Best-Selling Programs.
Are you finally ready to launch your course, grow your audience, and build your dream business? Browse my best-selling programs and let’s get to work! Check them out here.
Ready to create and launch your first course? We are currently enrolling for Course Creator School! Find all the details here!