In Episode 7 of The Passive Project Podcast I’m doing an entrepreneur q&a where I’m tackling YOUR questions.
I asked you on instagram what questions you had for me about work life balance, and you blew me away with your responses.
How do you shift from entrepreneur to mom?
Do you pull out your laptop in the evenings?
Is your home office in a separate space?
How do you stay accountable to yourself?
Do you work when your kids are home?
I’m opening up and answering them ALL!
Tune in for the juicy Q&A session where I dish on:
- whether I work in the evenings
- how I shift from entrepreneur to mom
- what my home office looks like
- how I keep myself accountable
- how I shut my brain off at the end of the day
- and so much more!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Links mentioned in this episode:
Kelly O’Rourke, my Beachbody coach!
My list of recommended business books (these are MUST reads!).
Freebie of the week: The Rapid List Building Guide
Want to grow your email list?
Get the top strategies from 20 online marketing experts like Jenna Kutcher, Jill Stanton, Tyler McCall so many others!
Learn the HIGHEST converting strategies so you don’t waste time on things that don’t work, and you build that list of raving fans.
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?