Do you love to know what goes on behind the scenes? Are you a bit of a snoop?
I totally am. And one of the things I LOVE to know are the tools entrepreneurs use to run their businesses.
I’m all about creating a business that runs as much on autopilot as possible, but I’m also careful about my costs and hate blowing a ton of money on software and tools I don’t actually need.
in today’s episode, I’m taking you behind the scenes on exactly which software and tools I use to keep my business running smooth like butter.
Listen to the episode for the full behind the scenes tour of how we run our business!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Tech Tool Recommendations (affiliate links may be used):
- Email Service Provider: Convertkit
- Landing Page Builder: LeadPages
- Lead Magnet Creator: Canva
- To create a quiz: Interact
- For hosting live webinars: Zoom
- Snag your domain name: NameCheap
- For building websites: WordPress (free!)
- Your website host: Bluehost (suuuuper cheap hosting!)
- To schedule your Instagram feed + stories: Later
- To schedule your posts on Facebook pages and groups: SmarterQueue
- To edit my pictures: Adobe Lightroom app (free to download on your phone) + I like to use presets I have purchased from Light & Airy Photog
- Pinterest scheduling tool: Tailwind
- Platform for my courses, membership, and other digital products: Teachery
- To record videos: Zoom and Quicktime (both free!)
- Microphone for videos and audio: Blue Yeti Mic with pop filter
- The webcam I have used for years: Logitech Webcam C920
- To host video files (I then upload them to Teachery, Leadpages, etc): Vimeo
- To create your graphics, PDFs and downloads: Canva
- To find templates: Creative Market
- The “glue” software that connects all the different moving parts: Zapier
- For project management and keeping my whole business organized: Asana
- For selling physical products (eCommerce): Shopify
- Podcast hosting: Buzzsprout
- Youtube for Meditations: I especially love Gabby Bernstein’s “morning meditation”
- For daily workouts at home: Beachbody (@KellyORourke is my coach!)
- Sunrise alarm clock with natural light from Amazon here
Freebie of the week: Funnel Blueprints
Want to grow your email list?
Want to make more sale of your online course, membership, or digital product? You need a funnel that converts!
Get my exact Funnel Blueprints for your automated sales funnel. Uncover the #1 tip that guarantees your funnel success (or means zero sales!). And get the easy setup with my software and tech recommendations!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?