Facebook ads. One of the hottest topics amongst entrepreneurs, right?
I know you’ve seen and heard other people talking about building wildly profitable businesses with ads. This “magic ATM” where you put in $1 and get $3 back.
You want a piece of that pie, but you don’t know where to start. The Facebook ads platform downright scares you.
You know that ads can be a valuable tool to grow your email list and make sales, but at the same time… you’re scared you are going to lose a bunch of money.
If any of that sounds familiar, then this is the episode for you. I sat down with Zach Spuckler, owner of ads agency, Heart Soul Hustle.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Zach runs Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns for online entrepreneurs, course creators, and coaches. And not only does he have clients who are making 5 and 6 figures from each launch, but Zach has been running ads for years with his own business too (which has evolved from meal planning to marketing and more!).
Tune in to today’s episode where we dive into:
- The 3 steps you need to take before you get started with ads
- What type of ad you should always start with
- Best practices when it comes to audience targeting and ad creative
- And what a holistic approach to ads really looks like (and why you need it, especially in 2019 and beyond)
WANT TO SEE MORE OF ZACH?
Freebie Of The Week: Funnel Blueprints
Want to grow your email list?
Want to make more sale of your online course, membership, or digital product? You need a funnel that converts!
Get my exact Funnel Blueprints for your automated sales funnel. Uncover the #1 tip that guarantees your funnel success (or means zero sales!). And get the easy setup with my software and tech recommendations!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?