Are you feeling overwhelmed by not knowing how to stay on top of content creation?
You’re trying to show up on social media, write blog posts, make videos, and do ALL the things.
And inevitably your weekly email to your list falls WAY down the priority list (and often gets forgotten).
Well in this week’s episode of The Passive Project Podcast, I’m sharing with you my FAN system for creating regular content and keeping your email marketing game strong.
I’m diving into:
- What the FAN system is and how you can use it to save time and get visible
- Why your weekly email needs to be at the TOP of the priority list
- The type of content that you’ve probably been neglecting (and what to do about it)
- How my new resource, 52Prompts (especially the calendar view!) is helping so many online entrepreneurs already
Tune in for how to use this content creation strategy for your own business and make email newsletter writing feel easy (and effective)!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
How would it feel to have an email list full of superfans who always opened YOUR emails? All it takes is 20 minutes a week. 20 minutes to craft an incredibly valuable and engaging email that will turn those subscribers into your superfans.
That’s why I’m offering you instant access to my 52Prompts and email marketing strategy!
Get it here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?