Are you stuck in that 9-5 day job that you really aren’t loving?
Our guest on today’s show is Luisa Zhou and that her reality too. She had created an incredible engineering career for herself and then felt trapped.
After testing out multiple business ideas, Luisa finally landed on the right one that allowed her to leave her job. Now, Luisa runs LuisaZhou.com, selling courses and group coaching programs that have helped thousands of students go from employee to entrepreneur.
And yes, in Luisa’s first 11 months of running this business she created $1.1 million dollars in sales.
Luisa is joining us today on The Passive Project Podcast to share:
- The business ideas she tried before she found the right one that stuck
- What being a “coach” really means, and how you might be one without knowing it
- Her launch strategy that took her from an $8000 launch to an $800,000 launch within months
- How her business has evolved since then and what it looks like today
There are so many juicy tips in this episode. It’s a MUST LISTEN!
Let’s dive in…
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Luisa?
How would it feel to have an email list full of superfans who always opened YOUR emails? All it takes is 20 minutes a week. 20 minutes to craft an incredibly valuable and engaging email that will turn those subscribers into your superfans.
That’s why I’m offering you instant access to my 52Prompts and email marketing strategy!
Get it here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?