One of my core beliefs in entrepreneurship is that the more effort you put into your personal development, the more your business will grow.
I can safely say that for me, the more I have focused on improving my health and wellness, my mindset, and making sure I am taking care of myself as a high priority, that my ability to show up as an incredible entrepreneur, make better decisions, and ultimately grow my income and impact have all skyrocketed.
This past year, one of my main goals was to become more habitual about my physical fitness. I have been able to create new habits for myself where I am getting high intensity exercise every single day, and holy moly, does it ever feel amazing for my body and mind.
In today’s episode of The Passive Project Podcast, I am really excited to welcome my own health coach Kelly O’Rourke to the show.
Kelly is a transformative health coach, a mama of two little boys, an entrepreneur, and a very thoughtful and inspiring human being. She is literally THE reason I am working out every single day, and loving it.
On today’s show we are talking about:
- How to prioritize physical fitness
- The workout program she and I both use
- What our morning routines look like
- The importance of diving into mind, body, and soul health, especially as an entrepreneur
It’s a really good one. Let’s dive in!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Kelly?
How would it feel to have an email list full of superfans who always opened YOUR emails? All it takes is 20 minutes a week. 20 minutes to craft an incredibly valuable and engaging email that will turn those subscribers into your superfans.
That’s why I’m offering you instant access to my 52Prompts and email marketing strategy!
Get it here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?