What are the two numbers you should really care about as a digital product based business owner?
What data should you be tracking in order to really move the needle in your business?
How can you have a data-driven mindset, and stop making emotional decisions in your business?
In this week’s episode we are tackling numbers. There are a lot of vanity metrics out there, and I’m going to challenge you to think beyond those. I will share the numbers you actually SHOULD care about, and how you can use those numbers to make a big difference to your bottom line revenue.
That’s all coming up in this episode of The Passive Project Podcast.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Make mo’ money, honey: How to scale your digital product biz in 2020
… for coaches, consultants, bloggers & creatives who sell an online course, a membership, or group program.
Join me on January 27th, 2020 at 2:00pm EST!!
- The 3 critical MISTAKES that result in low sales + a crappy conversion rate (and how to fix them)
- How to get more sales INSTANTLY by implementing my Bucket System method
- How I run my multiple 6-figure digital product business (so you can swipe my system!)
Make sure you snag your seat by clicking here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?