It has been one year since I launched The Passive Project – my membership program for digital product creators. This program is where I teach my students how to market and sell their digital offers and grow their revenue.
Today I want to take you on the journey of that first year of running this new offer.
Has the program changed from what it originally was supposed to be?
How have I grown it to over 200 current members?
What would I have done differently?
What big lessons have I learned?
That’s all coming up in this behind the scenes episode of The Passive Project Podcast.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Snag your spot in my free class!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?