Ever wonder what a 1:1 business coaching session looks like?
In this week’s podcast episode I’m taking you behind the scenes. I recently sat down with a long-time friend of mine, Denise.
Denise is a University Professor and after having her own babies, she became obsessed with the science of sleep.
She started doing all the reading. All the research. Trying different strategies. And became a go-to expert for so many of her friends, family, and community.
She has since started her own online business, called There’s a Monster In My Closet, where she educates parents on how to understand sleep patterns and behaviours in their kids. She monetizes her business with physical products, consulting services, and now an online course.
In this one-on-one coaching call, she and I sat down to talk about the new course she’s about to launch. We talked through some of her fears, the marketing strategies and messaging she’ll be using, how to build her audience, and a lot more.
If you want to be a fly on the wall during a conversation like this, this is a do not miss episode.
It’s a little longer than our usual ones, but you are going to walk away with a ton of insight that you can apply to your own digital product business.
Alright – let’s hit play on that conversation…
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Denise?
- Check out Denise at There’s a Monster In My Closet
- Want some amazing free sleep resources → Get on Denise’s mailing list here
- Connect with Denise on instagram at @sleep.monster
Snag your spot in my free class!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?