Mallory Rowan is an entrepreneur, powerlifter, marketing consultant, educator, and has established an incredible personal brand with an Instagram of over 22,000 followers.
As a University student, she founded an apparel brand for power lifters and grew it to 6-figures with her business (and life) partner Josh Reyes.
But after suffering a major episode of burnout and coming to some stark realizations about what she wanted her life to look like, she pivoted her business into marketing education and consulting.
She now runs a highly successful group coaching program called Build Without Burnout.
She speaks on stages. She’s a lululemon ambassador. She collaborates with brands. She runs her consulting business. And sells digital products.
In this podcast episode, we’re chatting about…
- The self-discovery that needs to happen in order to grow a business that is in alignment with your personality, your lifestyle, and more (so you don’t go through a burnout like Mal did)
- How to run a multi-passionate business and ignore the advice of “niching down”
- Why you need to learn about money and what you need to know in order to have a profitable business and set your personal life up for financial success
Mal is a close friend of mine and I can’t wait for you to hear this inspiring episode with her.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to see more of Mallory?
- Use the code PASS1VEPROJ3CT to get 10% off Mallory’s “Get your sheet together” program
- Catch her in Instagram
- Visit her website
Snag your spot in my free class!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?