You know the online course and education space is a million-dollar industry and you are ready to tap into it.
But what should your online course be all about? How can you define a profitable topic that will sell?
In today’s episode I’m diving into just that.
We’ll be going through the 5 steps you need to take to discover your profitable online course topic.
From looking at your passions and skills, doing market research, and validating your concept, I’m going to hand over the step by step playbook you need.
Let’s dive in!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
- Start building your email list using the power of ConvertKit
Want to start your own free trial of Teachery? Make sure to use our affiliate link to get some extra special bonuses!
Want access to the lifetime option of Teachery? Email us at email@example.com and we can hook you up 🙂
Freebie of the week: How to launch an online course
Register for my free masterclass to learn all about how you can launch an online course AND make sales before you even have the course created!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?