Have you wondered how you can actually validate an online course idea? Like how can you actually know that it will be worth your time creating? No one wants to spend months creating an online course that is ultimately going to flop.
In this episode, I’m diving into how you can validate your online course idea in the marketplace.
This episode was actually from a talk I did at the recent GEM conference. We got incredible feedback from the audience about this session, and so I knew I wanted to share it here with you!
Let’s roll the tape…
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to start your own free trial of Teachery? Make sure to use our affiliate link to get some extra special bonuses!
Want access to the lifetime option of Teachery? Email us at email@example.com and we can hook you up 🙂
Freebie of the week: How to launch an online course
Register for my free masterclass to learn all about how you can launch an online course AND make sales before you even have the course created!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?