Ahhh, 2019. A year of major pivoting for me.
Both of my online businesses look radically different than they did on January 1st. And although the road was bumpy, I am SO glad to be exactly where I am right now.
From stopping sponsored posts, closing up my online shop, changing my core niche, retiring products and launching new ones, I’m spilling everything in today’s episode.
I want to take you behind the scenes on my thought process on why I made certain decisions this year. Talk you through how to pivot in your own business. And why it’s so important to lean into the things that light you up.
That’s all coming up in today’s episode of The Passive Project Podcast!
Click ‘play’ to listen:
How would it feel to have an email list full of superfans who always opened YOUR emails? All it takes is 20 minutes a week. 20 minutes to craft an incredibly valuable and engaging email that will turn those subscribers into your superfans.
That’s why I’m offering you instant access to my 52Prompts and email marketing strategy!
Get it here!
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast:
We release a brand new episode every Monday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?