If there is one thing that sets apart the new course creators from the experienced ones, it’s pre-selling.
Literally every successful entrepreneur in the infopreneur marketplace – anyone who’s out there teaching in their area of expertise – will pre sell their programs before they launch anything new.
What does that mean? How do you do it? And why is it so important?
That’s what I’m diving into in today’s episode.
So stay tuned —
Click ‘play’ to listen:
How to launch an online course
Want to create and launch your first online course? Snag a seat at this class where I show you exactly how you can launch an online course AND make sales before you even have the course created!
Register for it it here!
Online Course Platforms
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?