It’s really easy to see where people are at today with their businesses, and frankly feel kinda intimidated by it, but not truly understand what came before. The pivots. The decisions. The strategies.
I’m going to rewind the clock in this episode back to early 2019 when I was ready to shift gears in my business. I had been a course creator for 2 years by this point, but knew that it was time to expand and teach about something new.
Although I’ve taken a lot of missteps in my business and often taken the long road in figuring things out, this one decision I made in early 2019 was a really good one.
It allowed me to pivot, get 40 students into a brand new program I hadn’t even created it, and ultimately set me up to follow the path I’m now on today.
If you are thinking of launching an online course, a membership, or any kind of digital program, you’ll want to hear this one.
I’m sharing all of it in today’s episode, so stay tuned.
Click ‘play’ to listen:
Want to create and launch your first online course? Snag a seat at this class where I show you exactly how you can launch an online course AND make sales before you even have the course created!
Want to grow your email list?
Get the top strategies from 20 online marketing experts like Jenna Kutcher, Jill Stanton, Tyler McCall so many others!
Learn the HIGHEST converting strategies so you don’t waste time on things that don’t work, and you build that list of raving fans.
Online Course Platforms
More episode to help you pre-sell your online course
- Episode 59: How to pre-sell your course before you’ve created it
- Episode 50: How to sell your online course… before you’ve created it
Listen, Review & Subscribe to the podcast!
We release a brand new episode every Tuesday. Subscribe so you don’t miss any!
You might also like:
- Ep6: A Day In The Life Of An Online Entrepreneurial Mom Of Two
- Ep5: How To Find Your Niche (Getting Clarity On YOUR Secret Sauce)
- Ep4: Simple & Powerful Email Marketing Strategies You Can Use Today, With Lesley Clavijo
- Ep3: Three Reasons Why My First Online Course Was A Complete Failure
- Ep2: What Is Passive Income?