WebinarJam vs EverWebinar: Which software platform is the best option for your webinar and what are the key differences between the two?
It’s no secret that webinars are my favourite way of selling online courses, memberships, and group programs. They are the best way to combine value, teaching, and pitching all into one presentation! They are also a great way to let new students flow into your program.
They allow you to build email lists, and help to create connection and trust your audience. Webinars also set the platform for you to become the subject matter expert in your niche delivering high value webinars! But the tech? The Tech can feel overwhelming.
Which software program should you use?
Ok, so now you know that webinars are the best way to sell your digital product … do you need WebinarJam? Or Everwebinar? Let’s break down each one below:
WebinarJam vs EverWebinar:
WebinarJam: Best for LIVE webinars
WebinarJam is a very well known webinar platform.
It let’s you design a fully customizable live webinar from a simple and easy set-up.
It is used for LIVE webinars.
- Chat area
- Waiting Room for participants before the live webinar starts
- Fully customized registration page
- Analytics – You get access to so much data so you can see what worked and what didn’t, to improve for next time
- Have up to 6 co-presenters
- Integrates well with any email platform
- Automatically records your webinar so you can use the recording for a replay or evergreen webinar
- Automated emails sent out to all registrants so you can remind participants to join the webinar
- Options for presenting – face to camera, slides + face, just slides
Want to give it a go, and see if it’s a good fit?
EverWebinar: Best for EVERGREEN Webinars
Ok, so what about EverWebinar then?
Fun fact, EverWebinar is owned by the same company as WebinarJam!
The main difference is that EverWebinar takes your webinar, records it and puts it on evergreen, so it becomes a pre-recorded class that your clients can watch whenever they want delivered in that same awesome webinar style format.
Think of it like an automated webinar, where people can sign up and watch constantly, without you having to deliver the webinar live.
Features of EverWebinar:
- Easy to use and set up
- includes automated emails (i.e. thank you for signing-up, reminders, etc.)
- You get control over how often people can register (for example: a “just in time” option, 10am, 2pm, and 8pm every day)
- If you create a follow-up sales email funnel that comes after the webinar, you will have built a “machine” for consistently getting sales in the door!
- Your webinar on EverWebinar can be running 24/7, so prospects can sign up and watch whenever they are actively looking for advice in your niche
Want to set up your evergreen webinar? Give EverWebinar a go!
My Verdict? Both.
So, which is the better software platform for your webinar: WebinarJam or EverWebinar?
The reason is because they are for two different things.
I use WebinarJam for LIVE webinars I want to run. This is usually during a live launch of one of my programs.
And I use EverWebinar for on-demand webinars that sell my programs through automated, evergreen sales funnels.
Test it out before you buy into the software. WebinarJam and EverWebinar have lots of info and support, plus some free “how-to” classes when you sign up for the free trial.
14-Day WebinarJam Trial for $1: Click here
14-Day EverWebinar Trial for $1: Click here
This is an affiliate link which is a win-win for us both (I get some compensation if you end up liking and joining WebinarJam and you get an extended free trial!)
Watch the Review Video:
Check out the video for more on the side-by-side comparison of these two webinar platforms, and check out the rest of my helpful how-to videos on YouTube!
FREE CLASS: Want to make more sales of your digital product?
I have an incredible masterclass jam-packed with some of my BEST marketing and sales strategies so you can make more sales!
Learn how to make your digital offer irresistible with The Bucket System, how to live launch and create an evergreen funnel using The Hybrid Marketing Method, and see the behind-the-scenes of taking my $700 launch and turning it into a multiple 6-figure digital business.